Monday 8 April 2013

Stop Motion Animation

We wanted to add stop motion animation for at least a whole chorus but thought it would look weird in one big bulk so decided to split the chorus into two and add them in at different choruses during the video to split up and make the video flow better. I got the challenge of making a stop motion animation for the second half of the last chorus, with the lyric of 
'Swim with sharks just to feel the danger
or flipping the bird to a mean state ranger
No- the dumbest thing I could say, is 'I don't look at you that way'
Yeah the dumbest thing I could do, is say that I didn't love you'

Here was my story board for my stop motion animation and some of the pieces I used to create the real thing :  


My partner also created the first half of the chorus and made it into a YouTube video before adding it to our final portfolio and this is what it looks like:


No comments:

Post a Comment